Kiwanis helps kids around the world. Local clubs, like ours, focus on their individual communities, and the international organization takes on large-scale challenges, such as disease and poverty. The Kiwanis Club of Deerfield Beach is proud to help children both locally and globally.
Besides that, we are generous with our time, creative with our ideas, passionate about serving and making a difference, and we have a lot of fun along the way.
If you are looking to join a club that offers you the chance to leave a legacy right here in your community then Contact us today.
Here are just a few of the organizations that we support:
· Scholarships for Graduating Seniors
· P.A.L. Police Athletic League
· Christmas in July Fundraiser for Homeless Children
· American Cancer Society-Relay For Life
· Equine Assisted Therapies of Florida
· Deerfield Beach Little League
· Deerfield Beach H.S. Baseball Program
· Honor Flight & Vital Flight
· Surf Camp Scholarships
· International Society of Autism
· Autism Cluster at Deerfield Beach Elementary
· Deerfield Beach Historical Society
· Summer Reading Books to all Kindergarteners
· Dictionaries to all Deerfield Beach 3rd Graders
· City of Deerfield Beach Student Government Day
· BSO National Night Out, Back to School Program, etc.
· And the list could go on and on